Ellagee Girly Bits exclusives

2:22 PM

Hello friends! I've got two gorgeous shades to share with you all today. I've been having some horrible headaches lately so I'll be keeping this one short and sweet! Ellagee just released these two exclusives with Girly Bits, exciting right?! Let's see the beauties!


Gossamer
Gossamer 
An ethereal aqua holographic polish with shimmer that shifts pink/purple/blue plus golden flakies. My swatch shows 2 coats of polish and a coat of top coat. This shade has a thicker formula, not overly thick, you might let your coats dry a little before applying the next so you don't pull up your first coat. 
Dreamspell
Dreamspell
A vivid plum purple deep jelly packed with micro flakies in shades of bright purple, shifting hot pink/blue & iridescent rainbow. This is my current Ellagee favorite! It is absolutely stunning! The formula is lovely as well. My swatch shows 3 thin coats of polish and a coat of top coat! 



Also launching March 16th, 7pm EDT on girlybitscosmetics.com are Ellagee's Vacation & Jewel Encrusted collections as well as these 2 Girly Bits exclusives I've shown you today! 

Keep up with Ellagee on social media to see more swatches! 

Are you excited that Girly Bits will be stocking Ellagee shades? What do you think of these two exclusives? Let me know in the comments below! 
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments