Seasonal Indie Box Spring 2017

1:44 AM

Hi friends! I have another collab review for you today. This is a new to me box and I'm thrilled I was asked to swatch it for this season. The seasonal indie box is a collab between 3 main makers Turtle Tootsie Polish, Colores de Carol Anchor & Heart plus an awesome guest maker! The guest maker for spring is Heather's Hues! The seasonal indie releases a box 4 times a year, once a season and spring is looking pretty nice! Let's jump on in!


Turtle Tootsie Polish Carnation
Carnation
A bubble gum pink scattered holo polish that flashes purple with pink micro flakies and rainbow flakies.
Colores de Carol Jade Vine
Jade Vine
A sparkly turquoise linear holographic with gold and holo flakes and fine neon green glitter.

Heather's Hues Hydrangea
Hydrangea
lavender pastel with periwinkle shimmer and a touch of purple and indigo microflakes. 

Anchor & Heart Sunshine & Pansies
Sunshine & Pansies
A mellow gold toned yellow crelly packed with subtle green shimmer, gold and silver micro shreds, and larger glitter in violet, magenta, gold and silver.

I think this is a beautiful spring box and I can't wait to see what future boxes will be like! My swatches for these are 2 decent coats plus top coat for all! I am especially loving my first Anchor & Heart, I will be needing more in my life.  Don't forget to mark your calendars, you wouldn't want to miss out on this one!

The preorder for the Spring 2017 box starts on April 2nd, 12pm EST through April 9th at noon or until supplies last on  

This box will be $35 + shipping.

Follow along on facebook for more swatches and future info!
Facebook Fanpage

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments