Ellagee Summer Duo

4:27 AM

Hey lovelies! I am super pumped to bring you my first Ellagee post! This is also a super short and sweet post! I'll be sharing my swatches of an upcoming duo that is totally gorgeous if you ask me! Let's see these beauties!


Summer Of Love
A delicate lavender holo! Perfect in 2-3 coats depending on how heavy or light handed you are. My swatch is 2 thick-ish coats + top coat. 

Strawberry Moon
The other half of the duo is a soft pink holo with tiny pops of holo glitter, stunning! Definitely a fan. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

While supplies last, this duo will come with a butterfly ring on the bottle caps. 
Super cute right? Everything about this duo is great. I love these soft holo shades, they're perfect to wear all year long. The formulas are nice and easy to control, I had very little clean up to do. If you're interested in grabbing this duo it will be available on July 9th on Ellagee.com 

You can follow Ellagee for future swatches and info

Let me know what you think of these and stay tuned because I'll have more Ellagee swatches for you soon! Until next time! 
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These are beautiful! Ellagee does wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and super pretty. Flawless swatches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous, the butterflies are a nice little touch!

    ReplyDelete