Pretty & Polished Thermal Veils

12:18 PM


Hiya lovelies! Today I'm bringing you my first post on thermals, and they're from Pretty & Polished!

Truth be told, I love how thermals look, but I have shorter nails most of the time and I live where it's hot almost all of the time so I don't  gravitate towards them a whole lot. I do however love to bring my readers different brands, finishes and all things that are fun in the polish world. With all of this said I'm not the best at taking thermal pics so my fingers are on the watery side in most of these pics y'all. Let's see these pretty & polished beauties! 

*photo heavy*

Thermal Veils, these are thermal top coats! They go on sort of hazy and change the shade of whatever you wear them over. Let's take a look!

Sea Lore (Warm)
(Cold)
(Transition)
I've layered 2 coats of Sea Lore over 2 coats of Polish 'M Put On Your Sea Glasses. 

Presto Chango (Warm)
(Cold)
(Transition)
I've applied 2 coats of Presto Chango over a base of Opi Care To Danse and some white lace stamping. 

Hexed (Warm)
(Cold)
(Transition)
I've applied 2 coats of Hexed over Dollish Polish Sean Bean Is His Own Spoiler Alert. 

Invoke (Warm)
(Cold)
(Transition)
I've applied 2 coats of Invoke over 2 coats of Polish 'M Group Custom 1. 

New Order (Warm)
(Cold)
(Transition)
I've used New Order to stamp over a base of Finger Paints neon base coat. Yup I stamped with it! Awesome right! I love the delicate feel of this one! 

All of my swatches are topped with one coat of top coat. 

Over all I think the veils are a fun concept of being able to change the color of what you wear it over. I do find them a little bit tricky since they go on clear basically, it's hard to tell if coats are put on evenly. I love that you can use them for sandwiching glitter, topping whatever you want to, using them for art and I love that I was able to stamp with New Order & Invoke (the couple that I tested to decide which to use for the stamping mani shown). 

For more Pretty & Polished info you can follow them online! 

Thanks for hanging out with me today! I hope you enjoyed today's post, I'll have another p&p post for you soon! Until next time!

*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh My GOSH I need Invoke! What an awesome polish! I love your swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Sea Lore and I wish my nail art was even half as amazing and perfect as yours is. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing nail art with thermal bases! It's such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all incredibly amazing! I love thermals and I love that these aren't just cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty thermals and love your stamped mani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with what you did with New Order!

    ReplyDelete