So Much Goodness Review & Hairspray Marble Nail art

6:00 AM

Hello lovelies! I've recently had the honor of getting to try some things from So Much Goodness! Let's just say it didn't take long for me to fall in love!

Let's get started! 

Shuga Shuga Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
$6 usd for 4oz. 
This is an all natural sugar scrub. It contains pure organic coconut oil, Raw sugar, SMG Oil cocktail, Castille. This is an unscented product. A little goes a long way with this one. I like this type of oilier sugar scrub for my feet and elbows I feel like it tends to be a deeper moisturizer and it keeps my skin nice and  soft. The granules are nice and don't dissolve too quickly. If you need/love scrubs like this I'd give this one a try! 

SMG Base/Top set $15 usd
This is a trio of base and top coat, you can find these seperately on the site as well. All About This Base is a smoothing base coat. Great for ridge filling! I have minor ridging so I can't really test this one out but it did leave my nailbed pretty and ready for color! There's also Stick It To You which is the SMG sticky base coat. Sticky base coats tend to help adhire the polish to the nail. If you love sticky bases here's one for you try! Last I have the Supa-Kwik quick dry top coat! This is a glossy top coat. I noticed on the site it says nail art and stamping friendly! I need to test this out! 

SMG Bomb Balm comes in 1/2oz for $5.75, 1oz for $8.50 & 2oz for $15.25 usd. 
This balm contains Coconut & Mango butter, beeswax, essential oil, SMG oil cocktail. This does contain nut oil so if you're allergic please stay away from this one!! It also comes scented, and there are many scents to choose from! I received mine in cucumber melon and it's great. Nice and fresh. Cuc melon was one of my favorite scents when I was younger so this brings back good feels! It also works great! I've been using this at night though it could be used anytime. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have a greasy feel.

I hope you're ready for a mani cause I definitely had to test this out! 
SMG Purple Nurple peel off nail tape & base coat. $5 usd. 
I didnt test this for base coat purposes as I don't really care for latex based products for that use. If you'd like me to try it please let me know and I will do just that and reply in the comments with my results. I did however use it for a hairspray style marble mani! 

Here I've applied one coat of Purple Nurple around my nails.
After the two dips! Ohhh what a pretty mess I made. And sadly also got onto my skin lol!
Here is after I peeled the pn off. You can see how clean my skin is compared to the left overs where I didn't use the pn for protection! Great right, very little clean up around the actual nail!

The final look 
So many pics of this one! I couldn't get enough, my apologies! I'll leave a small list of the polishes used below. As for Purple Nurple & the rest.... Definitely a fan! I'm obsessed with products that give me good results and this post is full of them. 

*polishes used
Le Polish Violent Tempest
Opi Reach for the sky & Don't provoke the plum! 
Hairspray: Aussie instant freeze extreme hold. 

Find SMG products:

Let me know which SMG products you'd try! 

Until next time! 

*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your mani turned out great! These products also sound fantastic! I'm going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning ♡ looks almost marble effect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the marble mani. Also nice review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the marble mani. Also nice review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your final look is so delicate and beautiful!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hairspray mani is beyond cool! I love the So Much Goodness cuticle oil I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use the Sugar Scrub and Bomb Balm on your feet. I'm telling you - you will have the most amazing feet for flip flops! I love So Much Goodness! Love that hairspray mani - I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete