Glossybox the Tony Awards edition

6:59 PM

Hello lovelies! Today I have a review on Glossybox! Glossybox is a make up subscription box.


This is the Tony Award edition.
This beautiful Tony awards themed box that is definitely reusable just like all of the original Glossybox boxes! I love that. 

Let's see what came in the Tony Awards edition!
The inside is super cute, wrapped in white tissue paper with a red ribbon and the cute little sticker with the Glossybox logo! 

Here's the goodies inside!

Let's take a closer look at all of the products there were included in this box.
Sebastian Dark Oil hair treatment oil sample.  

Self tanning towelettes from Tan Towel!

Sebastian Shaper Fierce hairspray. I don't use much hairspray in my hair but I do use it for nail art! I'll be trying this one out for a hairspray marble! Woo!

SinfulColors polish from the Kylie Jenner line. This one happens to be matte and is sitting in my "to try pile". It's gorgeous in the bottle so I'm hoping it's just as nice on the nail.

LaSplash lipgloss. I own a few of LaSplash matte liquid lippies and I love them. I was excited to get this because I've never tried their normal glosses, and I love a good red lip! I'd also recommend a lip liner to prevent feathering.

Icona Milano mascara! I love the spooly on this wand. The smaller brush makes it really nice to apply mascara to my bottom lashes! I found this to be a lengthening mascara, love!

Caolion blackhead & pore pack! This little duo is awesome! The blackhead steam pack creates heat on the face to open your pores and clear out blackheads. The pore original is a cooling mask that calms the face and shrinks your pores!

I think this was a pretty good box! I'd use everything except the self tanning product. I'm super fair and tanning (self or sun) isn't my thing, though I live in Cali where it's sunny 95% of the time I slather all kinds of sunscreen and stuff on lol! 

Glossybox is a great way to start or expand your make up collection! The Tony Awards was a special edition box, normally you will receive 5 deluxe size samples in a reusable box for $21 usd. 

If you're interested in Glossybox:

Thanks for hanging out for this quick look at the Glossybox Tony Awards edition! 
Until next time! 
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments