Rock Candy Jint Water Marble

2:53 AM

Hey lovelies! Today I have a super fun water marble for you all and another fun fact about myself! Today's post is a water marble using Bite The Bullet & a few Rock Candy Jints from The Don Deeva!!


Let's take a look at Bite The Bullet
The Don Deeva Bite The BulletThe Don Deeva Bite The Bullet Macro
Bite the bullet is a metallic silver base. Depending on how heavy handed you are this could be a one coat wonder. I used two thin coats but at one thin it was nearly completely opaque!! This will be my base for my jint marble! 

Once my base was dry I chose three Rock Candy Jints to marble together. For this look I used Strawberry, Blue Raspberry & Lemon.
The Don Deeva Rock Candy Jints MarbleThe Don Deeva Rock Candy Jints Marble MacroThe Don Deeva Rock Candy Jints Marble Macro1
This mani gives me life. I love how the rcj look over the btb base!! Ugh I can't get enough! The jints spread nicely in my shot glass, even with my air blasting since its been pretty hot here lately. I really love the outcome, how they gently blend together. These are my first Don Deeva polishes and I'm in love. So many options, I think I might do a leadlighting manicure next, I've never done one before. 

Here's a little fun fact for you! Danette the Don Deeva herself, and myself were on a different online platform a few or more years back! Only just recently did I figure out we are both pretty active in the nail community! Crazy right. I randomly ran across her commenting on a mutual friends post just days after I had seen her in some nail groups on fb. Such a small world, even online! Anyway I thought it was awesome to see her making polish and pouring her heart into it. She's pretty awesome and so is her polish. 

If you're interested in these or other Don Deeva polishes here's what you need to know! 

What would you like to see me try using the rock candy jints? Let me know in the comments and Thanks for hanging out with me, until next time!

*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That marble is gorgeous! I keep seeing the Jints everywhere. I think it's time I snag a set for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fricking amazeballs. I need these polishes ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, the water marble on top is banging!!

    ReplyDelete