Spellbound Nails HP Book 3 Collection

7:19 PM

Oh hello my lovely friends and fellow polish lovers. Today I have a magical post full of swatches from the Harry Potter Book 3 collection from Spellbound Nails. I am a hardcore potter fan. I've read the books and of course I've seen all of the movies more times than I can count. I mean the story is amazing and magic, give me all of the magic please!!! Let's see this collection shall we?


Crookshanks
Orange jelly with tangerine flakies. 2 coats + top coat.

The Knight Bus
Vibrant purple jelly with a sprinkling of lavender holographic glitter. 2 coats + top coat. Though I think a third would have been even better for this one. 

The Marauders Map
Parchment nude with a variety of black glitters. 2 coats + top coat.

Patronus
Pearly sheer with a soft blue to purple shift and blue micro flakies. Much like its namesake this one glows in the dark! 3 thin coats + top coat.

Runaway Rat
Soft greige with small orange and two sizes of copper glitter. 2 coats + top coat.

Stormy Snitch
 Stormy grey polish with fine glitter and gold dots. 2 coats + top coat.

Dementor
Holographic black with a variety of navy holographic glitter that spark and flare. 3 thin coats + top coat.

I can't even with this collection! It's everything! I think she represented her inspiration perfectly! Dementor is my absolute fav! I can't even with those sparks of navy glitter. The marauders map is also a favorite of mine. So perfect! 
The book 3 collection launches July 31! 

Here's where you can find them! 

What do you think of this collection? Any favorites? Let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks for hanging out with me! Until next time! 







*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 






You Might Also Like

6 comments