Glam Polish Ready... Set... Go! *partial*

11:12 PM

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're doing well. I've got six polishes to share from the Glam Polish Ready... Set... Go! collection. This collection is inspired by Mario Kart! Mario kart is one of my favorite video games to play, and of course I love nail polish, so for me, this collection is full of awesome! Let's see the swatches.


Wario Always Wins! (Inspired by Wario)
Glam Polish Wario Always WinsGlam Polish Wario Always Wins Macro
Pink, Magenta Yellow, White, Micro and Shaped Glitters with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holo Base.

I'll Get You Next Time! (Inspired by Bowser)
Glam Polish Ill Get You Next TimeGlam Polish Ill Get You Next Time Macro
Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Orange, White Micro and Shaped Glitters with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holo Base.

Peach Has Got It! (Inspired by Princess Peach)
Glam Polish Peach Has Got ItGlam Polish Peach Has Got It Macro
Neon Pink, Orchid, Coral, Bubblegum, White, Micro and Shaped Glitters with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holo Base.

Wheeeeee! (Inspired by Rosalina)
Glam Polish WheeeeeeGlam Polish  Wheeeeee Macro
Aqua, Turquoise, White, Micro and Shaped Glitters with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holo Base.

Waluigi Lose! Impossible! (Inspired by Waluigi)
Glam Polish Waluigi Lose ImpossibleGlam Polish Waluigi Lose Impossible Macro
Purple, Navy, White Micro and Shaped Glitters with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holo Base.

Pink Gold Peach! (Inspired by Pink Gold Peach)
Glam Polish Pink Gold PeachGlam Polish Pink Gold Peach Macro
Rose Gold Holo with pink/gold shimmering flakies.

All of my swatches are 2 coats and 1 thick coat of top coat. Formula is awesome on everything.
The glitter filled holo based shades apply easily with a few brush strokes to distribute the glitter pieces. I love the color combos in this collection and the holo with microflakies in pink gold peach are like a dream come true. It's pretty flawless, two buttery coats of amazing. 

These release on August 5th at 2pm EST on http://www.glampolish.com.au/

Shipping rates: within the U.S. Is $3.80 usd for the first polish and an extra $1 for each additional polish. 
There are another 6 shades in this collection, so I highly recommend following Glam polish to take a peek at those and all future swatches and info!

What do you think of this collection? Are you a Mario Kart fan? Let me know if you have a favorite shade or character down below! 

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time! 

Glam Polish also ships to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sigapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates. Please visit  http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping 

*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. It's been a while since I've seen chunky polishes. Is it time for them to return?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! We've always been a family that loves Mario Kart. My husband and I would play when we got mad at each other because we could throw stuff at each other and not have to clean up after ourselves. haha Now my 6 year old has discovered it and loves it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love I'll Get Them Next Time! The bright colors are so perfect against the base shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome swatches. I do need some Glam Polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I NEED more Glam Polish in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool, I love Wheeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not necesarrily a fan of Mario Kart but I am a fan of this collection. I ordered 6 of them, cant wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yessss Mario Kart. I'm pretty awesome at it ;) These are pretty

    ReplyDelete