CCNP 'Twas The Night Duo

8:19 PM

Hello lovelies! The holiday season has got me a hot mess, running around all over town etc. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and bring this short and sweet post to you! Today I'll be sharing my swatches of the Creative Cuticles Nail Polish, 'Twas The Night Duo!


His Nose Like A Cherry

This is a pretty Cherry red crelly full of gorgeous gold shimmer and micro glitter. Great formula, opaque in an easy 2 coats. I love the gold sparkle, this is perfect for the holidays! 2 coats + top coat. 

There Arose Such A Clatter

A squishy green jelly filled with gold shimmer, flakies and micro glitter. Who doesn't love a good christmas green?! This one is a squishy sparkly beauty. My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat. 

If you're purchasing both shades you can use code SANTA for a discount! 

These two and more are available now, shop and socials linked below! 


Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

0 comments