Kokie Cosmetics Swatch & Thoughts pt. 2

3:59 PM

Hello friends! In my last Kokie Cosmetics post I shared some swatches from their normal polish line. If you'd like to see those you can find that post here. In today's post I'll be sharing some swatches from their Rapid gel line. This is a line of 2 step no lamp gel polishes that wear like a gel polish. I've seen some of my friends wear these shades for a week easily with minimal tip wear!


Onto the swatches! 

Heartbreaker


Firecracker


Cruise On


Voodoo


Strawberry Daiquiri


Enamored


Dark Room


All of my swatches show 2 coats of color and a coat of the Rapid gel top coat. The formula on these is great, nice and consistent. The top coat is glossy and dries quickly. My only complaint is the bristles of the brush cause the top coat to set with brush strokes. I've had an issue like this in the past with another top coat, I took that one and transferred it to an empty polish bottle with a brush that I'm used too and was able to use it up. I might do the same with this one. Other than that these are really nice and I'd definitely buy other colors. I also tested these for stamping and I'm happy to say all of them stamped nicely over a white polish. The least opaque was the black which stamped more like a dark grey. 

Kokie  rapidgel polish retails for $7 usd and can be found at Bed Bath & Beyond, Harmon Discount Health & Beauty and Christmas Tree Shops or online at www.kokiecosmetics.com
Besides polish Kokie offers cosmetics as well! You can also follow them on social media for future info and swatches!
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments