Gondola Venice & Museum Hop Paris boxes by SquareHue

2:58 AM

Hello lovelies! It's been crazy around here so I'm going to combine two posts into one with the two latest subscription boxes from SquareHue! Today's swatches will be the polishes from the Gondola Venice and the Musuem Hop Paris boxes!


Let's hop right into the three Gondola Venice shades. 

Santa Maria del Giglio

Such a deep creamy brown. Perfect for the fall and winter. This is 2 coats + top coat. 
Canal Grande

I love this one a lot. I'm down with all of the flakies! 2 coats + top coat. 

Campo San Moisé

If you're like me, you love all sorts of reds and burgundys. This one is a winner for sure. 2 coats + top coat. You want to be sure to float the bead of polish so that you'll have an even application. 

And now the three shades from the Museum Hop Paris box! 

d'Orsay

Perfect peachy neutral! 2 coats + top coat. 

Louvre

This is a satiny Matte grey and I'm in love! I found to get a smooth application, the more brushstrokes the better. This is 2 coats.

Pompidou

There is nothing I don't love about this!!! A deep chocolately brown with tons of holo spark. It's absolutely gorgeous! 2 coats + top coat. 

I'm a big fan of SquareHue! Besides offering awesome polish in different finishes, they're a polish brand with a cause. SquareHue is currently donating a portion of proceeds to help stop human trafficking. If you love polish and subscription services you might give SquareHue a try!

Square Hue is a subscription box that contains 3 polishes for $21 usd with complimentary shipping. They also offer a box with 2 polishes for $16 usd with complimentary shipping. 

You can order your box at Squarehue.com
You can save 10%  using my code Doll10 at checkout! 

And follow along through their social media for future info and swatches!



Until next time!








 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Contains affiliate discount code.

You Might Also Like

0 comments