Colores de Carol Thanksgiving Duo!

3:20 AM

Hi lovelies! Colores de Carol recently launched a beautiful Thanksgiving duo! I'm here with my swatches today!


Hazel

 
My macro shows a more copper side to this holo beauty. Depending on your light you're going to see copper to a deep caramel brown. It's absolutely beautiful! 

Asher

This white crelly base is full of fall colored glitters and I am in love!!! My swatch shows 3 thin coats but it can be opaque in two with thicker coats. I love a good crelly and this one is awesome! 

I'll have a couple of manis using these as my base color coming up soon! I hope you enjoyed today's quick and simple post and if you need some CdC in your life all of the info is below!
Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you so much Lo, your swatches are amazing as always. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is too perfect for thanksgiving! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, imagine the art that can be done here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are stunning! I have got to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This duo is gorgeous! They work so well together so they're perfect for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel is such a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades are so gorgeous and again girl those macros slay!

    ReplyDelete