Zoya Seashells Swatch & Thoughts

7:40 PM

Hey lovelies! In my last Zoya review post I shared the Sunset collection from this past summer along side those came these beauties! 6 new pixie dusts... my all time FAVORITE textured polish line! Here's the Seashell collection!


Cece
 

Described as a full impact green, textured PixieDust with a thin vein of gold creating a fizzy lemon-lime effect. Green is my favorite and this one is gorgeous! 

Bay

Described as a sky blue, textured PixieDust with fine silver and gold glitter creating a dreamy effect. This one reminds of Cinderella the blues and golds I dunno but I like it a lot! 

Tilly

 
Described as a starry grey, textured PixieDust with a small holographic glitter interwoven with a darker gunmetal. My camera loves to throw a purple flair around all things silver, this is a true icy silver and it's perfect! 

Zooey

Described as a classic pink, textured PixieDust laced with a fine thread of gold and medium sized holographic hexes for an added layer of dimension. This one has a pink/salmon feel to me, it's pretty and I love the pops of hex glitter! 

Levi

Described as a beige gold, textured PixieDust with medium holographic hex glitter. I love this one because it's not yellow heavy. It's like a deep champagne gold and I'm loving ittttt! 

Linds

Described as a cherry red, textured PixieDust with red and fuchsia glitter to mimic the look of maraschino cherries dipped in sugar! Linds is beautiful but I don't get the cherry feel, maybe if it was a bit deeper with silver instead of the micro golden flecks? 

These pixies are awesome! Each shade is just two coats over a base coat. I like to let these completely dry before moving onto the next coat. I love the gritty texture finish. Pixies are and will always be my favorite line of textured polishes. I hope they continue to release the pixies! 

If you need some Zoya in your life....
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Thanks for hanging out with me today, I'll have more beautiful Zoya collections for you soon!







*Self purchased. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of the Zoya website. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments