Opi Breakfast at Tiffany's pt. 1

1:00 AM

Hello friends! It's time for an Opi post.  Today I will be sharing my swatches of the Opi Breakfast at Tiffany's collection. I also have a post with 6 of the Breakfast at Tiffany's Infinite Shine shades coming up for you soon!


Now let's see the polishes for today's post! 

Black Dress Not Optional
 
2 coats + top coat. For being a shimmery frosty polish I'm not mad at this one! 

Five-and-Ten
 
2 coats + top coat. She's sparkly and elegant and ready for the holidays! 

Fire Escape Rendezvous
 
2 coats + top coat. As I'm writing this up I noticed this is supposed to be matte. Well either way it's a giant nope from me. I'm a fan of textured polishes, pretty textured polishes that is. This one is a fail for me. 

Can't Read Without My Lipstick

2 coats + top coat. This one is a winner for me. I'm a sucker for vampy colors and this one is gorgeous. 

Breakfast At Tiffany's
 
3 thin coats + top coat. Another soft elegant shade. I really love this one. I can see this being a base for any winter Mani you could think of. 

Meet My "Decorator"

2 coats + top coat. This is a bright apple red. This collection has more than a couple reds in it, surprised?.... didn't think so. Lol. I do love reds though! 

Rich & Brazilian

2 coats + top coat. I really like this one. I can appreciate the deep base and those micro flakies! Yes please! 

Got The Mean Reds
 
2 coats + top coat. This one is only a few shades deeper than Meet my Decorator. 

Apartment For Two

2 coats + top coat. If you're a pink lover you might be into this one. It reminds me a soft creamy raspberry. Like literally a smooshy berries in cream, maybe I'm just hungry? 

I Believe In Manicures

2 coats + top coat. I don't own too many soft blues that are opaque in two coats. I'm in love with this one! 

Sunrise...Bedtime
 
3 thin coats. This one isn't labeled as a texture but it dries to a rough grit texture similar to the Zoya pixie dust line, only in a clear base. It's very strange. If you look closely at my macro you can see some clear textured looking bits. These totally disappear when top coated as shown below! 
 

This makes a gorgeous topper as well. Similar to this we have the last one in the collection.....

Champagne For Breakfast
 
3 thin coats. This is definitely the silver version of  Sunrise...Bedtime. And here it is top coated!

Excuse my flared out nails. They're in an awkward growing stage and I had just washed my hands. Sigh. Anywho this one is stunning top coated and would also make an amazing topper! 

These retail for $10 USD or $13.50 CAN. Opi is available at professional salons, Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA Beauty and ulta.com.

Find Opi online for future info!

Let me know if you have a favorite below!

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!







*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I adore Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffanys, so it's safe to say I totally need this entire collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey is amazing! And these are fab so it's worth it.

      Delete
  2. I really like this collection. It is gorgeous! The only one I wouldn't bother with is Fire Escape. I don't know how that one made the cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hideous. Opi loves to throw those wonky curveballs once in a while, sigh.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Apartment for Two is my favorite of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champagne for Breakfast is utterly amazeballs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. After seeing the polishes in the emails they sent out, I wasn't super excited, but your swatches, oh my. I need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these all so much, even the chunky red one haha! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful swatches. There are several from this collection that are speaking to me!

    ReplyDelete