Intergalactic Collection by Different Dimension

11:34 PM

Hello lovelies! Today I'll be sharing my swatches of the Intergalactic collection from Different Dimension! This is their transitional fall to winter collection and it contains 5 gorgeous polishes! Let's take a look!


Ghost Of Jupiter

Full coverage glitterbomb with silver holo glitters and iridescent red to green shifting glitters. This can be worn as a topper in 1 coat, my swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 
Butterfly Nebula

Violet jelly base with holo micro flakies and red to green shifting glitters. 2 coats + top coat. 

Cat's Eye Nebula

Burgundy based jelly polish with holo micro flakies and red to green shifting glitters. 2 coats + top coat. 

Helix Nebula

Teal jelly base with holo micro flakies and red to green shifting glitters. 2 coats + top coat. 

Hourglass Nebula

Chocolate based jelly polish with holo micro flakies and red to green shifting glitters. 2 coats + top coat. 

This is an amazing collection. The formula is consistent and the glitters apply easily. I let each coat dry before moving on to the next. My top coat is running low so it's on the thicker side. I recommend one thick or two thin coats for all of the glossy goodness. There will also be some new cuticle oil scents available!

Blessings - an enveloping blend of grape, peach and plum with sparkling citrus, rose & musk. 
Jolly - just like mom used to make, yummy cookies made with sugar and vanilla fresh from the oven. 
Noel - crushed candy canes are sprinkled over luscious layers of sugary white chocolate to make this cool yet sweet dessert sensation. 
Cheer - Holiday notes of fir needle, cinnamon stick, cranberries, crisp apple and cedar wood. 
Merry - notes of spun sugar, apple cider and vanilla bean. 

These are priced at $11 each with a special 24 hour price for the full collection and will be available on 11/11/17 at 9pm EST along side the holiday collection! I will have swatches of those shades soon!

Here's where you can find Different Dimension!
Shop
Facebook 

Let me know what you think of these below! Any favorites? 

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Different Dimension.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I have been drooling over these swatches. I really, really want Butterfly Nebula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I can't with space things. I guess I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat's Eye Nebula is on it's way to me! SO stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these. It's nice to finally see sharp close ups of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning swatches! I've ordered Ghosts of Jupiter but Im thinking I might need more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches! I love Cat's Eye Nebula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! All super stunning and flawlessly swatched ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, these are gorgeous! I love the holo shards all throughout, unf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Different Dimension kills every single collection.

    ReplyDelete