Sally Hansen I heart Nail art studs

5:13 AM

Hey loves! I swear there aren't enough hours in the day for me sometimes. I'm trying to catch up with myself and start making more time for nail art. This is a throwback post since I've been meaning to post it for awhile now, apologies on that! I'll be using some studs from Sally Hansen.



In this I heart nail art kit also comes crystal and black flat back rhinestones as well as a rubber type rhinestone placer/cuticle pusher. 
  
I have a simple nail art today that Is perfect year round when you change up the color combo! 

I started with a base of Opi Never A Dulles Moment and then placed my nail vinyls and color blocked the sections using Stay off the lawn, Liv In The Grey and Kerry Blossom also by opi. I waited a few minutes and applied a coat of seche vite top coat. Once that was dry I applied a coat of opi Matte top coat, added a dot of glue and a stud from the kit to the middle!  

Sally Hansen offers a few different kits and they cost around $5.99 at mass retailers nationwide! 

Follow Sally Hansen on social media for updates and swatches!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Until next time!

 






*products sent for swatching and or review, all opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments