Abody LED Lamp

11:50 PM

Hello lovelies! I’m back with a short and sweet mini review for you! Today I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the Abody mini cordless and rechargeable 12 watt LED lamp! The Abody lamp comes with everything you need to be able to charge this beauty up. I love the idea of a rechargeable portable led lamp.




Here I have the lamp plugged in so it can be charged. It lights up red while charging and when it’s done all of the lights turn off. Once you’re fully charged you can unplug the lamp and start your gel polishing! After your first cure, the lights that were red are now green showing you the battery life you have left before you need to recharge!


This lamp cures 4 fingers at a time. And has 3 settings 30, 60 & 90 second cure times. Press the button once for 30 seconds twice for 60 seconds and three times for 90 seconds. If you press it a fourth time the lamp shuts off.

Here’s a quick pic with my hand under the lamp for some what of a size reference.

And a peek at the led light set up underneath.


If you’re in the market for an affordable led lamp I think this one is fantastic! It’s small enough for travel, and since it’s cordless that just makes it that much easier to use practically anywhere! I’m always a fan of lamps with 3 time settings, it’s just super convenient. I also like that this one doesn’t make any noise! I have a few led lamps in my collection of polish goodies and they all beep when the cure time is over, this is nice but can also become annoying. I have tiny dogs and one of them can’t handle the noises. It makes her sad and that makes me sad so I end up polishing somewhere else lol. Now I don’t have to leave my manicure desk area and neither does she! Yay! I've only used this lamp for a couple of manicures so I'm not sure how many manicures one charge will handle, but I'm guessing at least 5. 

Abody has been so nice to work with! They’ve also offered a discount code to my readers. If you use this code through their Amazon shop link below you can receive 20% off of the lamp making it $16! 

Discount Code Good Through November 11, 2017E7YTZ6AL

Let me know what you think of this led lamp down below! Until next time!
*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like that this has time settings! So convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it's cordless! And you really can't beat $16!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, too bad I can't use gels anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, that's not a bad price! Maybe one day I'll venture into gels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty cool lamp! Lots of neat features.

    ReplyDelete