Necessary Evil Polish Fall 2017

3:56 PM

Hello lovelies! In today’s post I’ve got swatches of a few Necessary Evil shades that are fall ready! I hope you’re ready, I’ve got a holo, a thermal, and a gitd topper to share! Let’s hop on into the polish!


Werewolves & Silver Bullets

Well all know that I’m a huge fall fan, and well.... holo. You definitely can’t go wrong with this! Described as a reddish brown metallic with added spectraflair, black & platinum flakies. Formula is easy and smooth. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.
Vampire’s Kiss (transition)
Warm
Cold

If this thermal doesn’t scream fall, I’m not sure what would. I’m not the biggest fan of thermals since I normally keep my nails so short. But this one is giving me all of the fall feels! The transition takes no time to appear. VK is described as a red to black thermal with ruby, black, gunmetal and holo flakes with spectraflair. This isn't the deep red/black thermal that I've seen in the past and probably present, but I really love how this leans on the burnt orange/brown side, total fall perfection! 

Last but not least.... 
Poltergeist Shart (gitd topper) 



This is a glow in the dark holo base with holo and blue opal flakie filled topper. My swatch shows 2 coats over a black base. The formula is slightly thick which makes it easy to apply. I did find one or two flakie shards had a sharp edge that poked through the holo base of the topper. Nothing too horrible, I waited a bit and gently pushed the pokey edge down. Top coat smoothed everything out. 

Necessary Evil Polish
Shop
Instagram
Facebook

Let me know what you think of these in the comments below!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments