Matte About Halloween Week 2017 Mani 2

2:11 PM

Hello friends! It’s day 2 in this years Matte About Halloween Week! Links will be below to the previous days mani. For today’s mani I’ve got this night bat filled night sky with creepy castle and a giant creepy tree!


The base gradient for my night sky are both upcoming Polish ‘M cremes in the shades Space (navy) and Jam (purple). I added a quick dab of white speckles using a piece of foam kitchen sponge. Next I choose Images from UberChic Beauty Halloween 01 & 02. Lastly I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite and a coat of Glisten & Glow Matte top coat!


In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:
Matte About Halloween Week 2017
Day 1 

I hope you enjoyed today’s matte mani! Stay tuned for day 3 coming your way tomorrow!







*Nothing to disclose.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These look great! You did an excellent job with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about a matte finish makes a certain mani look fab ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white speckles bring this look together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this. Its very crisp but spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love! The cool tones are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradient background with speckles is perfection!

    ReplyDelete