Metamorphosis by Colores de Carol

12:11 AM

Hello my friends! If you’re a multichrome polish lover stay tuned, I’ve got 5 new shades from Colores de Carol to share with you today! Let’s take a peek at the holo, multichrome, & flakie filled Metamorphosis Collection!


Mutation

Holo multichrome goodness that shifts from Green/blue/purple.
Awakening

Holo multichrome goodness that shifts from copper/purple/red/yellow. 

Reversal

Holo multichrome goodness that shifts from purple/copper/green. 

Renaissance

Holo multichrome goodness that shifts from gold/green/purple/silver. 

Transmutation

Holo multichrome goodness that shifts from cyan/blue/purple/copper. 

This collection is a stunner for sure. All of my swatches show 3 thin coats + top coat. These will reach total opaqueness in two coats if you have a heavier hand. The shift is beautiful in person, a new shade with every tilt of the hand. My favorite is definitely Renaissance. If you need these or any other amazing CdC shades in your life......

 Colores de Carol
Shop
Twitter 
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

Let me know what you think of the Metamorphosis collection below! Do you have a favorite?








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful shots as always. How do you light your swatches for the multichromes that shows the shift so well? I have trouble showing the shift under artificial lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I shoot with 2 lamps behind my camera and the third hovering over my hand.

      Delete