Nicole Diary Stamping Polish Review & UberChic Radiate Love!

12:38 PM

Hi friends! I’m going to be sharing my swatches and thoughts on a set of stamping polishes from Nicole Diary!




To go along with these 6 pretty shades I’ve used 6 different images from the UberChic Radiate Love plate and I can’t wait to show you my results! I’ve stamped each shade over a black and white mani using the UC xl clear stamper with tall holder. 
Onto the swatches!





















Over all I’m pretty happy with these shades. The fuschia color was the biggest disappointment over black. These all come numbered instead of having names, but the sticker is attached to the box top and not the bottle. I had taken them all out before realizing so I have no idea which shade goes with which number. These all come as a set so if you order a set for yourself  you’ll know ahead of time. I’d suggest gently removing the sticker from the box and glueing or taping it to the bottom of the bottles if you're like me and don't keep boxes. These have that slight plastic stamping polish smell, similar to bornpretty if you've used those. 

As for the images from the UC Radiate Love plate... I think they’re amazing! As always the images picked up nice and crisp. The plate has tons of beautiful designs that are perfect for lead lighting, laying over gradients, reverse stamping and more! I highly suggest this plate. It’s a stunner! I’ve also decided to give my UC xl stamper more love, it works so beautifully! 

The 6 Piece Nicole Diary stamping set retails for $16.99 with free shipping through amazon and can be found through this link!  
https://www.amazon.com/NICOLE-DIARY-Stamping-Manicure-Printing/dp/B074DVBK59/ref=sr_1_3?m=A2VD7DZI615VAY&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1505212344&sr=1-3&keywords=stamping%2Bpolish&th=1

The UC Radiate love plate retails for $14.99 + shipping.

Nicole Diary
Amazon Storefront
Instagram
Facebook

UberChic Beauty
Shop
Facebook Fanpage

Let me what you think of these stamping images and polishes below!

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've been wondering about these. Great post and I love how each stamps over black and white. I need them now lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The label on the box is definitely annoying.. but these look like they stamp beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one stamping from them from years ago (before they disappeared) and boy, did it stink! But it stamps well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Your macros are phenomenal. You can see every detail perfectly! and 2. I'm kinda really digging these, weird smell aside. I may have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all stamp beautifully! Bummer about the weird smell though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamp great! I'll need to look into them!

    ReplyDelete