Matte About Halloween Week 2017 Mani 5

2:26 PM

Hello lovelies! If you’ve stayed up to date with my Halloween series, I hope you’ve enjoyed it so far! We’ve seen bats and spooky castles a living dead cemetery and creepy crawly spiders so far! Let’s take a peek at day 5 in my Mahw series!


How about some slime splatter monster eyes?! 


For this mani I’ve used the upcoming Polish Pickup shade for Nov. W.W. by Colores de Carol! The monster eyes are layerable Images from UberChic Beauty Halloween 03. Splat: Painted Polish “Stamped In Moss”, Eyes: BornPretty Black, It Girl Nail Art “Alabaster” and Painted Polish “Stamped In Mustard”. 

Keep an eye out, heh, for tomorrow’s mani! 

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:
Matte About Halloween Week 2017
Day 1 
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

*Nothing to disclose


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These are really cool! All of your matte Halloween nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet completely stunning ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyeballs look amazing! Love that you matte finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love these!!! Perfectly spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I let out a very ugly screech out of excitement upon seeing these.

    ReplyDelete