Matte About Halloween Week 2017 Mani 3

2:04 PM

Hi friends! It’s day 3 in my “mahw” series and this might just be one of my favorites this year! As soon as I had this polish in my hands I knew I was going to use it as a base shade for a manicure in this series!


Here’s a little creepy living dead cemetery for you!


First I started off with a base of Polish ‘M 1313 Mockingbird Lane. Once that was dry I chose my images, all of them are from the UC Beauty Zombie Love plate! Once my stamping was complete I topped it all off with a coat of  seche vite and a coat of Glisten & Glow Matte top coat. My preferred matte top coat for this years series!

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:
Matte About Halloween Week 2017
Day 1 
Day 2

I hope you’re enjoying the series, come back tomorrow for look no. 4!








*Nothing to disclose.


You Might Also Like

0 comments