Best Mum Trio by Different Dimension

12:08 PM

Hello lovelies! Mother's Day is soon approaching here in the U.S. and I've got a lovely trio that is perfect for the day, or as a gift for your mommy! Different Dimensions The Best Mum is a trio inspired by springtime blooms. Sit back and relax and enjoy some swatches!


That's Ranunculus
 
That's Ranunculus
perfect springy pink crème with added shimmers!

Peony For Your Thoughts
Peony For Your Thoughts
A cheery peach crème with added shimmers!

You Lilac You Could Use A Break
 
You Lilac You Could Use A Break
stunning lilac crème with added shimmers!


My swatches are 2 coats of color and a coat of top coat. This trio is beautifully delicate and the shimmer, oh the shimmer! I'll have another post soon with some stamping and stenciled nail art looks using these as my bases! 

The Best Mum will be available starting April 1st at 9pm EST 
Pricing is set at $8.75 per polish. 

Here's where you can find Different Dimension!
Shop
Facebook 
Instagram 

I hope you enjoyed today's post, until next time! 






*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Different Dimension.

You Might Also Like

0 comments