Madam Glam Diamond Gel Polish pt. 1

12:02 PM

Hello my lovelies! It's been a while since I've had some Madam Glam beauties on the blog. Today I'm bringing you swatches of 5 shades from thier Diamond line. These are metallic flakies in various shades and bases.... let's see them!


Cloud Nine
 
Black Vista
 

Sublime Elegance
 

Berry Girl
 

Silver Satin
 

All of my swatches show 3 thin coats + madam glam top coat. These are quite thick, but they still apply like a dream once most of the product is off of the brush. Which is also a recommended technique with most gel polish! The thinner the coat the better. The Diamond line is a 30 second cure per coat soak off gel polish. 30 second cures are my favorite because it doesnt take much time at all to have a completed Mani! I also recommend their no wipe gel top coat. It's perfect for holo/chrome/multichrome powders too! If you're interested in any of these or more you can find all kinds of amazing Madam Glam products online!

Madam glam has offered a really awesome discount code for my readers. If you access the shop through this link:
http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-lofi and use code LoFi30 you can save 30% off of your order!

And don't forget to follow on social media for future info and swatches! 

Twitter 

I have 5 more shades from this line coming up soon! Until next time!








 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These are beautiful! Love the look of them. Kinda makes me wish I used gel polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I miss using gel polish as they are so lovely. These are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! So flashy but not glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatches! Im so close to taking the plunge and trying gel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg these are so so gorgeous. It's hard to pick a favorite but wow to berry girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches. I love to have this type of options for gel polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before--great effects!

    ReplyDelete