Kiara Sky Dip Powder Swatches!

9:01 PM

Hello lovelies! It's been awhile that I've been using the Kiara Sky products. I'm still super in love with them and today I'm bringing you round 1 of my dip powder swatches! In this post I will be sharing 6 shades. I will have another round of dip swatches come up for you soon!


For swatching purposes I've used a peel off base coat. Of course you'll want to follow all of the proper directions to be sure your manicure lasts a good amount of time. You can read all about the application and removal steps on my blog, I'll leave links at the end of this post. Onto the swatches! 

Creme D'Nude

The Real Teal


Razzberry Fizz


Chinchilla


Dream Illusion


Sterling


All of these dip shades are 2 coats of powder with the exception of the two glitters that also have 1 coat of clear dip powder. I prefer to add a clear layer before buffing the glitter finishes, I feel like it gives it more depth somehow. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Either way I love them all! If you're interested in any of the Kiara Sky products I've reviewed I highly recommend trying them out. They offer a large variety of awesome shades! You can find my application post here, and my removal post here.

Pricing:
Kiara Sky dip powder starter kit retails for $109.99 and contains everything you need to achieve dipped french manicures.
Dip powders retail $14.99 for the colored versions and $24.99 for the pinks/white/naturals for french manicures.
Gel polish retails for $12.99 a bottle and their regular nail polish line retails for $8.50 a bottle.

If you're interested in Kiara Sky dip powders or any of their other products here's what you need to know!
Shop
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Let me know what you think about these dip shades down below!








*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this! Thank you so much for showing the actual color. Buying on their website is impossible since it doesn't show what the finished product really looks like! Please post more! :)

    ReplyDelete