Stranger Things By Dollish Polish

3:40 PM

Hello friends! If you're a fan of Dollish Polish, you probably know that she loves to pull inspiration from some of the best shows and movies. Today's post is going to be filled with my swatches of the Stranger Things collection! I have to admit I was really excited for these. I'm definitely a fan of the show and I need more in my life! Even if you're not a fan I bet there might be a shade or two that catch your eye anyway! Let's see these beauties!


Mouth Breather
Mouth Breather
A red based multichrome, flashing from magenta to orange and gold with a violet/pink shimmer. 3 thin coats + top coat.
The Upside Down
The Upside Down 
A duochrome holo shifting from teal to indigo with holo flakes & micro glitters. 2 coats + top coat.

Monster On Milkwood
Monster On Milkwood 
A soft green/grey with multichrome shimmer flashing from gold to olive and green. 2 coats + top coat.

Eleven
Eleven 
A dusty vintage rose pink with duochrome shimmer flashing from magenta to purple. 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Should I Stay Or Should I Go 
An indigo based multichrome flashing from indigo to violet, magenta and gold. 3 thin coats + top coat.

Mornings Are For Coffee & Contemplation 
Mornings Are For Coffee & Contimplation
Jam packed micro glitter with the shades nutmeg, copper, espresso,navy, turquoise, beige and accented with color shifting micro flakes and glitters. 3 thin coats + top coat. For a more opaque look I would suggest sponging it on. Or for a more delicate look using 1 coat over a base color. 

Friends Don't Lie
Friends Dont Lie 
A navy creme with aqua/green duochrome shimmer loaded with irridescent micro flakes and holo glitters. 2 coats + top coat. 

Demogorgon
Demogorgon 
A burgundy based multichrome flashing from burgundy to olive, blue and gold. 3 thin coats + top coat.

The Stranger Things collection launches Friday May 5th but will be making it's big debut at the New York Polish Con on April 29th!

Here's all of the Dollish info you need!
Twitter

Any of these catching your eye? Let me know, down below!







*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Dollish Polish.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The Upside Down is so pretty in polish form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your macro shots are so on point! Stunning and flawless swatches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stranger Things and I really love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the show so I don't know how the inspos work but they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete