Sally Hansen/Madeline Poole Inspired Bright Stripes

2:02 PM

Hi lovelies! Today I have a quick post for you! Sadly I am a little late to the game this time around, thanks to the good ole postal service. But like I always say, better late than never. Sally Hansens global color ambassador Madeline Poole pulled her March Trend Bright Stripes inspiration of bright colors with a pop of extra brightness from the summer runways and came up with this cute combo that I've recreated today. All you'll need is 2 of your favorite colors, a striping brush or toothpick and your top coat!

Madeline Poole Inspired Bright Stripes 


This looks starts off with two coats of  Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in the shade Tipsy Gyspy. Once that was dry I applied a stripe of Fish-Teal Braid slightly off to one side. When that's all dry a nice coat of Miracle Gel top coat and you're done! I can't wait to see what other looks Madeline comes up with. You can find Sally Hansen polishes and nail products in mass retailers nationwide!


Follow Sally Hansen online: 

Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments