SquareHue Khon the Dance collection

12:02 PM

Hello hello! It's been some time since we hung out with some SquareHue, today looks like a great day for a quick post featuring swatches from the latest SquareHue Khon The Dance collection! Let's take a peek at these shades shall we?


Phra
Phra
Phra is amazing for stamping over black! I always love a good metallic for stamping!! My swatch is 2 coats of color + top coat. 

Ling
Ling
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I don't normally go for shimmery metallics with glitter. But this is one of the better ones! The glitters lay flat and none of the shimmery metallic base clings around them, no fishscaling here. 2 coats of color + top coat. 

Nang
Nang
SquareHue does creme finishes really well. While the color is sort of basic, it's bright and summer ready and since it's practically summer where I live (spring seems to get passed over *sigh*) I'll be sporting this as a pedi soon! 2 coats of color + top coat.

SquareHue is and will always be a favorite brand of mine. Besides offering awesome polish in different finishes, they're a polish brand with a cause. SquareHue is currently donating a portion of proceeds to help stop human trafficking. If you love polish and subscription services you might give SquareHue a try!

Square Hue is a subscription box that contains 3 polishes for $21 usd with complimentary shipping. They also offer a box with 2 polishes for $16 usd with complimentary shipping. 

You can order your box at Squarehue.com
You can save 10%  using my code Doll10 at checkout! 

And follow along through their social media for future info and swatches!
Twitter

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Contains affiliate discount code.

You Might Also Like

0 comments