Holy Shift trio by 77 Nail Lacquer

2:52 PM

Hello lovelies! It's Monday...  a meh day for me... definitely a day worthy of a bit of brightening up so I'm doing that with a trio that's currently available for preorder from Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer. Let's take a look at The Holy Shift trio!


When The Shift Hits The Fan
When the shift hits the fan 
3 thin coats + top coat. 
I Don't Give A Shift
I dont give a shift 
2 coats + top coat. 

Shifty Business
Shifty Business 
2 coats + top coat. 

The Holy Shift trio is made of a multichrome and 2 multichromes with some added holo goodness! That makes these the perfect trio for anyone who loves multichrome or holo polishes. This trio definitely made my Meh Monday better for sure. I hope you're having a good one!! If you have a favorite shade let me know in the comments below.

The Holy Shift trio will be available for preorder until May 1st, Pricing is $34.50 + shipping for the trio or $11.99 + shipping individually.

You can get these and more below! If you haven't tried a 77 polish, you definitely should!
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments