Pure Imagination by Colores de Carol

1:46 PM

Hi friends! I have really quick post for you all today. Recently Colores de Carol released a set of holos that are perfect for spring! I admit I was one that never went with the seasons when it came to polish, but times have changed and these scream spring to me! I want to wear them all right now!! Let's just get into the swatches.


Curious
Curious 
Infinity
Infinity 

Fantasia
Fantasia 

Mirage
Mirage

Elysium
Elysium 

Daydream
Daydream 

Aquiver
Aquiver

Muse
Muse 

Discovery
Discovery 

Stargazer (topper, shown in 1 coat over a blue creme base)
Stargazer 

My swatches for the holos are 2 coats of color and a coat of glossy top coat! These have two intense holo pigments in them so it's best to give them a good roll before applying! That will ensure that you get a tinted application and not just BAM silver holo goodness. If you're a fan of hologaphic polishes, these would be lovely additions to your collection. They're a dream to apply and have a nice dry time. The topper went on smooth and lays flat to the nail. If you need any of these or any other CdC shades all the info you need is down below!

Pricing:
Full collection $100 + shipping
Individual $11 + shipping

Colores de Carol
Shop
Twitter 
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie


Let me know if anything is catching your eye down below! Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Daydream makes me sooo happy--your swatches are all just amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! These are all incredibly gorgeous and your swatches are insanely beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, and definitely perfect for spring! I'm really loving Daydream in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely feeling spring with these holos. Lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely pretty. I love to see your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple, straight forward, stunning! Beautiful collection...fantastic swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I scrolled through these I kept thinking "oh that's my favorite". Then I would scroll a little more and announce a new favorite. I think it's safe to say I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete