Quick Mother's Day Nail Art!

11:03 PM

Hi friends! In my last post I shared a sweet Mother's Day Trio from Different Dimensions, if you'd like to check that out you can find it here! Since these shades are so delicate I thought they'd make the perfect bases for some easy Mother's Day nail art.


Recently UberChic Beauty released a Mother's Day mini plate so I got to put it to use! I also chose some stencils from What's Up Nails for another easy look! 


First I tried a gradient stamping look. Sadly this one is a semi fail on my part lol! I definitely need to work on my blending skills for gradient stamping. It's more of a "marbled" looking stamping but I went with it anyway! 


I started off with a dry base of DD That's Ranunculus. Then I attempted to blend together Alabaster from It Girl Nail Art and a dusty deep rose color from BornPretty. I liked the idea but the end result left me a little "meh" feeling. 
Ok so.... I wanted to try another gradient stamping look... let's see how I did this time!
Mini Mothers Day
Ah, definitely better than the last try, I'll be trying more and more in the future because I was pretty happy with this one! My base is DD You Lilac You Could Use A Break. For the stamping I've used a grey and lilac from BornPretty. And my black stamping polish is a random brand from BornPretty and I can't seem to find it anymore because my labeling wore off. The struggle. These images are some of my favorites from the UberChic Mother's Day Mini plate! 

Last but certainly not least, one more floral mani! This time I've used some beautiful rose stencils from What's Up Nails. 
Rose stencils 
 

I think this one might be my favorite. Minimal manicures get me every time. My base for this one is DD Peony For Your a Thoughts. Of course when that was dry I used the rose stencils and chose 2 Opi shades for the roses. In Familiar Terra-tory & Olive For Green. 

Here's where you can find all of the nail art items that I used for these manicures! 

What's Up Nails 
UberChic Beauty
Shop
Instagram
Facebook

BornPretty Store (My code LFG10 saves 10% on non discounted items)
Shop
Instagram
Facebook

Different Dimension
Shop
Facebook 
Instagram 

I hope you enjoyed these easy nail art looks! Until next time!







*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love your gradient stamping in the second look. It's quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second look - that gradient is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks are beautiful! I love the simple design with the roses the most as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these looks are gorgeous. I'm totally amazed by your gradient stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, that kinda 'quick' art would take me damn hours lol. I love these though! T

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both super perfect for Mothers Day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ombre in your first manicure and the base of your third. This trio is stunning. I need to put them on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pretty much fall in love with all of your nail art. It is tasty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, the violet gradient got me right in the feels! <3

    ReplyDelete