Ellagee more than polish!

3:24 PM

Hello friends! I'm super happy to finally be sitting down to write up this quick little post for you! Recently Ellagee has added a new feature to her site. A feature that allows you to customize things like shirts, cosmetic pouches, mugs and more!! I am a mug collector. I love them! Some are used for drinking my coffee and tea and some are just too awesome so they end up on my desk holding my manicure tools. When Laura offered this amazing review ... Well it took me about 2 seconds to scream out how I wanted a mug, and moments later this beauty came to be!

I chose to customize a 15oz mug with an Ellagee image because I love Percy the Unicorn a lot! But that isn't the only thing that makes this mug awesome, let's take a peek at the back! 

*squeeeeee* I love it! I asked for a fun font in black with the name of my blog and a touch of cute floral decor! I think it turned out wonderfully! 

You have the option to use one of the available Ellagee images, or any image that is yours (not someone else's copyrighted image). Your choice of writing, no vulgarity or slurs allowed. In my opinion this is a fantastic addition to her shop if you ask me! Who doesn't love a personalized item. So cool! The printing of the image and font are beautiful and opaque, they lie flat with the mug, really great quality printing! I am SO in love. I need more personalized items in my life now. 

You can check out how to create your own products by visiting the Ellagee website and looking under the Swag tab, the customizable items are listed near the bottom! 

All things Ellagee!
Shop

So tell me, should this mug become a part of my morning routine, or should it sit pretty on my desk filled with nail art tools?!

Until next time! 



*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

9 comments